Wednesday Apr 20th - Friday Apr 22nd

 Had follow up meetings with several company reps and got useful feedback. Some of the courses I had found weren’t really useful in terms of being recognised by people who might want to hire you, so those were easily rejected. For example, I had proposed several security courses around the certification and skills requirements of several companies. The meeting with the rep from First Derivative concluded with them agreeing on 3 of the proposed 5, with one of the rejected possibilities being obscure and the other being too high a level.

 I was asked to add in a Google Cloud certification for those who use that platform. Most of the companies initially surveyed provided feedback in either the meetings or over email, so I am pleased and think it is representative. I was a lot less nervous speaking in these meetings, so I think the amount of research was worth it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Friday Feb 11th

Friday Feb 18th

Thursday Feb 17th